29 August, 2010

My Lovely Kids...Siti Aishah


The eldest of the three siblings. Just seven years old. His face like the Chinese because I am pregnant with him, I love to see a Chinese story. He was a mischievous child. Love imitating people when they say people close to him angry. The fate of his good education, although she also want to read difficult books.



Muhamad Haikal @ Atan


The second son of the eldest son cum. Haikal can be considered a handsome son. Not a lot of things and people that interest him. Haikal was a little lazy sometimes. Sometimes the wound when he was working chapter.








Muhamad Hidayatullah @ Ayad


This is my last child. I call him the nickname ayad. I love to see him Scripture. Cute. Very close to me. I may not want to move a bit, it is about to follow.

0 comments: